25 Days of Holiday Cards Day 10

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hello friends. I'm a little behind due to my crazy weekend but I'm going to go ahead with Day 10! Check back later to see cards 7, 8 and 9.
Today's card is all about last minute! Pre- printed sentiments included in paper pads are really helpful when you need to make a card quickly. 

 photo Day10.jpg

I used red cardstock to bring out the red in the patterned paper. Then I cut the sentiment and adhered with a strip of border punched paper. I used the   star dies and button to accent. I finished the card by adding Stickles to the Christmas text.

Thanks for stopping by today!

{S}

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Love this card. The background is awesome.

Scrappin' Diva said...

Boy don't I know about being behind! I agree with you - gotta love cards that can be put together in a snap!

 
site design by designer blogs